contact us at Buzzardbushcraft @ gmail.com

Sunday 11 December 2011

Bird from palm fronds

At times I just like to make little things, nothing complicated just simple depictions of things from nature, after all nature should be the reason we all love bushcraft so much..


Very simply made as you can see, this one is about 2 1/2 inches long, but I thought I'd like to try and make a small one so..


I made this little one using the knives I made recently from the the hacksaw blades, as you can see this one is the baby about 3/4 inch long!


While I was at it I thought I'd make the whole family and here we have it, the three little birds.

2 comments:

  1. Bird family's real neat!
    You are closer to nature than anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, and I´ll have a go, too! Thanks...

    ReplyDelete